HDB finds cost-effective solutions to engineering issues. Our experienced, multidisciplined team examines all possible solutions to best meets your goals.
Infrastructure & Civil Engineering Services
Our in-house expertise and flexible structure allow us to focus on outcomes and offer streamlined, cost-effective civil engineering services:
- Design and Construction oversight for Sewer & Water Projects (Hunter Water Accredited)
- Roads and Drainage Design
- Civil Engineering Design
- Development Engineering Services
- Construction Supervision and Coordination
- Project Management
- Stormwater Management
- Flooding impact analysis
Subdivision Approval Experts
The HDB team comprises highly skilled professionals from diverse backgrounds. Our strength is in our vast experience with local government and the private sector. The insight and experience we’ve gained positions us to offer practical cost-effective solutions that add value to your project.
HDB is engaged to work on projects from small, two-lot subdivisions to large, urban release projects with many hundreds of lots. Our strong emphasis on urban design creates a point of difference and adds quality to the final project.
Our Subdivision Design Services include:
- sites with significant environmental concerns;
- site facing lengthy rehabilitation and remediation periods (such as the former Pasminco Cockle Creek Smelter site);
- Large and small residential subdivisions;
- unit development sites and cluster housing; and
- industrial and commercial complexes.
Engineering Project Management
As a multidisciplinary agency, we’re uniquely positioned to manage and coordinate your project. Our team members have broad experience across all elements of land development, including urban design, town planning, civil engineering, and water management.
We are well-placed to oversee your project from the moment you form the idea through to project completion.
HDB is committed to creating developments enhanced by their environments. We provide actionable recommendations driven by ecological considerations to ensure those using the land can live happy, healthy lives.
Get in touch to find out more about our cost-effective land development services.